Join us in Orlando, Florida for a comprehensive three-day educational seminar Business Forecasting: Techniques, Applications and Best Practices on March 29-31, 2017.
If you want to develop an understanding of forecasting techniques, including how they work and how to apply them in a real business environment, then you won’t want to miss this comprehensive workshop!
This three-day seminar:
- surveys the methods most commonly used in business forecasting;
- explains how the methods work conceptually;
- discusses their strengths and weaknesses;
- demonstrates best practices for implementing the methods in a real-world environment; and
- provides a great opportunity to network with your peers.
By the end of the course you will have gained considerable insight into business forecasting and have had the opportunity to solve your own forecasting problems using state-of-the-art Forecast Pro software.
The seminar is just a few weeks away, so we encourage to register by March 7 to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount. We hope to see you in sunny Orlando!