We invite you to join us on Thursday, July 20 @ 1:30 PM EDT, for a live educational Webinar “Tracking Accuracy: An Essential Step to Improve Your Forecasting Process” presented by Eric Stellwagen.
Tracking Accuracy: An Essential Step
to Improve Your Forecasting Process
Date: Thursday, July 20 ,2017 at 1:30 pm EDT
If you want to improve your forecasting process then it’s critical to track forecast accuracy. It is only by measuring and monitoring performance that your team can assess how well it is doing, understand what is and isn’t working, and identify where it can improve the process.
As your organization strives for continuous improvement, we invite you to join us for this one-hour live Webinar to learn how to track forecast accuracy and apply best practices that will make a difference in your own organization. Eric will explain:
- Why it is important to track accuracy
- The differences between within-sample and out-of-sample errors
- Approaches to measuring forecast error
- The pros and cons of popular accuracy measures
- How to implement accuracy tracking
- How exception reports can streamline the review process
As Eric shares his insight, he will demonstrate using real-world examples how to apply best practices that will make a difference in your own organization and show you how to avoid common pitfalls.